Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, May 01, 2006

Our Trip

"We are on our way to our outing! Uncle Bex drove us there as Papa was at work. There were Mama, Aunty Janet, Xiao Yi & Ger Ger on board. Do you know where are we heading?"

"We've reached! You got it?"

"Then came my 2 great pals - Keith & Janita! So excited to see them there too!"


"One more hint - see what Keith & I were holding here? Guess it right?"


"Well, we were at West Coast park and we were there to fly kites! We have our own kites and Aunty Cheng had one for me too.

The pic that you seen here was showing Uncle Bex helping me to put up my kite while Keith & Janita's kites were already up in the sky!"


"See how enjoyable was Janita with her kite!"


"I got to fly my very first kite on my own too!"


"See how high my kite was?"


"After a while, there were lightning so we got to stop. So Keith & I went for a walk round the park. We walked and walked and seems like there's no ending...the park is simply too big! We saw huge dogs twice or 3X the size of Gere Ger, smaller one than Ger Ger and one about the same size of Ger Ger too along the walk!

We saw people playing football, having BBQ, pinic near the shades, having fun at the playground while..."


"...what are we going to do now?"


Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home