Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ride On

"I was forced to go for a hair cut the week before! So many (Aunty Janet, Uncle Bex, Xiao Yi & Mama) had accompanied me there to the hairdresser, luckily it's not to a barber!

Well, the moment I reach there, I put on a fight! I ran, said 'NO NO', cried and that's my way of defending myself! Although the hairdresser treat me sweet sweet, or offer me balloon after the hair cut or to play Barney on the portable VCD player...I just don't buy it!

So the hairdresser last resort was to get Mama to hold me while she cut my hair! That doesn't work either! Cos' I just don't like to cut my hair! Can't stand when the hair fall onto my hand too!

So I walked around here and there while the poor hairdresser followed me all the way too. She talked a lot but I just can't be bothered! Yet she managed to cut my hair bit by bit till she left the fringe! Out of no choice, Uncle Bex had helped her by holding onto my head and let her finished up the last bit! I cried!"

"Well, things just get better when I got to go shopping and ride on those fancy rides! But I'm still angry over the hair cut!"

"Then came a girl who eyed on the same ride as me, so we shared it together."

"Slowly...I forgot the whole hair cut incident and went all out to have fun!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home