Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Airport


"We went to Changi Airport the other night to send Paul John's Grandpa & Grandma off to Australia for holidays. It was a long journey there but I've 2 extra companies with me along the way there. That's none other than Paul John and Mary Ann.

They had shared the back seats of Papa car car with me and we enjoyed ourselves watching Elmo's VCD through my personal portable DVD player attached on Papa Car seat! So cool huh! I remember that we sang songs and did hand signs together. There was so much fun."

"The minute we reached the Airport, I was so eager to run free! It was so spacious everywhere we go...so just when no one was holding onto me...I went dashing forward to no where! Of cos' as usual, I heard a lot of shouting and yelling on my name...'Skyy Skyy...Skyy Skyy...'

While waiting for the time for Grandpa & Grandma to board the airplane, they decided to have a rest at the foodcourt. But you knew that I can't sit still, so I looked around the area for a spot that I called it 'Playground'!

And I did found one! That's the long stretch of benches for diners whereby no one is occupying them at that moment! I went up the benches and start jumping then was asked to come down. So I don't jump on it this time but I walked to and fro the long stretch! Yet there was not too much fun...then I saw a head started sticking out from above the benches and he smiled at me! That act of Paul John caught my attention and soon I was sticking out my head to look at the rest from my side! We were like going in and out in between the openings to give each other a surprise after that. It was so much fun and I think we had awakened the quietness at Airport!

Mama started taking pics for us and this is one of the interesting ones! Can you guess who's hands were that? Yes, you are right! That's Paul John's!"

"Not long after, there was a new friend that wanted to join us. Isn't he gorgeous with the curly hair and big round eyes? But it's a pity that he doesn't understand English so we communicated through our baby language instead.

Well, fun time is always short. We headed home soon right after Grandpa & Grandma had entered the departure hall! And on our way home, there's no more extra company but just Mama and me at the back seats.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home