Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Farm Visit (Part 1)

"We went to visit various farms last Sunday together with my parents, Nanny & Family and Aunty Ann & Sister Silvia. The very 1st farm that we went was the Goat Farm. We were lucky to be on time for the demonstration done by the workers on how they milked the goats using special equipments."


"This cute little creature caught my eyes the minute I went into the feeding area. Look at his horns! Isn't he cute?"


"I started to feed them with the dry grasses bought from the counter. They all looked famished and would dash forward and towards whoever is reaching out the grasses to them. So poor things!"


"Paul John did his feeding too..."


"Gotcha! That's my dearest Nanny Agnes. Isn't she pretty?"


"This is sister Silvia (hope that I've spell out her name right) who owns a rabbit at home while I'll drop by her place to feed her rabbit when there's chance. Beside feeding the goats there, she too, took down a lot of notes on what she encounter at the farm. So hardworking of her. Hmm...why Paul John didn't take down some notes as well? Aren't both of you at the same age?"


"Oops, the older goats had started to fight and caught our attention when no one had bother to feed them. Well, they did succeed in that!"


"Mary Ann had been so nice to me that she kept volunteer to carry me when I'm tired."


"We took the last pic at Goat Farm before proceeding to another one. And before we left, we managed to taste the fresh goat milk. I don't really like it as it was chilly! But I'll definitely come back here to visit the goats when Papa and Mama are free."


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home