Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, May 12, 2006

VIP Treatment


It was a sunny morning today and we went for a swim at the Jurong pool. Uncle Bex and Aunty Janet had fetched both Mama & I since Papa was at work. We had breakfast first at MacDonald and then proceed to the pool.

It was the very 1st time that I went to Jurong pool. Wow, it was quite crowded there and I think my anxious look of dashing to the pool was spotted by Mama. The next thing that she reacted to me was to keep saying "Wait huh, Skyy Skyy wait..." And so I waited to feel the cooling water...

Finally the big moment came when we were all ready! I do enjoyed a fair bit of the pool there but...while entering the lazy river on a float with Mama was quite a tough choice! It was due to the splashing and dripping water along the way...and it was quite painful at times when the water just hit real hard on me!

Most of the pools there were not really baby friendly to me but as long as there are water to play with, I am more than contended.

After the swim, we went for lunch then headed Aunty Janet's home for a nap. As usual, I was given the whole master bedroom and their King size bed with air-con for my nap! Too cozy for a baby like me! I was pampered!

The moment I was awoke, I can choose to laze around further on the bed or to roam about the whole house freely. Aunty Janet even laid the mattress for me in front of the TV so that I can relax and watch my favorite VCD. More pampered treatment to me.

Dinner was served as usual by Aunty Janet and I enjoyed it so much that I finished my share today! Thanks for treating me like a Prince! I had a great day today!
Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home