Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Counting Fun


1, 2, 3...I've started to count when I'm younger. Now at the age of 2yrs and 1 month plus, I can count from number 1 to 11. Unbelievable? Well, next time if you see me, do test it on me!

Do you know how I did it? It all started in the lift that we need to use daily. Why would it be so? Well, do you see the lighted level indicator in the lift? They come in numbers! So both Papa & Mama had asked me to look at it and start counting with the indicator and that's how I got the numbers!

And why from number 1 to 11? Reason is simple, cos' we live in the 11th floor and we would need to use the lift every time we need to go up or down. Isn't it a cool and fun way to learn counting? Never know that living in high floor can be an advantage for a toddler like me!

Nowadays, I don't just count blindly but I can recognize each and every number from 1 to 11! I can also count backward from 5 to 1 without any hints or from 11 to 1 with a guide. Please test me the next time you see me!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home