Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi there! I'm back! Do you miss me much much??? Been away for quite a while, here's my update on my trip to Thailand - Bangkok to visit Aunty Jess.


These shots have shown the anxious me waiting for Papa to drive us to the Airport. Although this wasn't the first time that I had went to Bangkok at this young age but the thinking of flying in an airplane is simply great!



Soon, we reached the Airport and I got to see the real airplane right before my eyes. Glad that Mama has taken a pic of the one that we'll be boarding.




I took a few shots inside the airplane too while this was the best one. It was also very cool to have my very own seat next to the window!

The journey to Bangkok from Singapore wasn't too long, just an hour and forty-five minutes ride. I enjoyed the whole ride watching the birds fly then buildings became smaller then came the clouds. I had my own meal but it doesn't suit my taste so Mama had both shares of hers and mine!


It was in the evening when we reached Bangkok and Aunty Jess had engaged her friend to fetch us straight to her apartment which is near the city centre surrounded by various popular hotels in Bangkok like the First Hotel, Baiyoke Sky Hotel 1 & 2, Amari Hotel, etc. It is also within walking distance of the business districts, scenic cultural attractions, wonderful shopping and glittering night life.

This is the night shot taken from Aunty Jess's balcony. It shown here the Amari hotel facing right at the balcony. Sorry if the pic is not sharp enough as all pics are taken from Mama's Nokia 6280 handphone. No camera was brought along so the handphone came in quite handy at times.

Well, need to go to bed now and Zzzzzz...soon. Will update more on my trip tomorrow then. Goodnite.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home