Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Great Nite Out!

Hi there! We just came back from Chevron after celebrating Xiao Yi's birthday! It was a GREAT day! We started off swimming in the pool next to the chalet then I took a nap. I woke up at 7 in the evening and saw my pals all arrived!

My great pals are Janita, Keith, Ryan, Charlene and me striking for a pose at the staircase in the chalet. (From top left to right)

The timing was just right as food was served shortly and all kids got a goodies bag from Xiao Yi! There were chocolates, biscuits, candies...and a water gun for all of us! Hence the next moment was like a water war everywhere! Not one was spared from getting a shot of water...haha...so much fun and all are wet, just like the weather while I'm taking my nap!

We just played till the wee hour and were so reluctant to say Goodbye to each other...

I'll be flying away with Mama on a holiday tomorrow, so do wait patiently for my return on 2 June till you got my latest update. Goodnite & catch up with you soon.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home