Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sum up on my Bangkok Trip

Hi to all, so sorry for not able to update my blog for many days. Well, was caught by the flu virus according to my doctor and was having fever for the past 2 days. Hopefully, I'll be fine by tomorrow!

Well, will sum up my Bangkok trip in this update and hope that you won't get bored by it!

This is a pic of the Amari hotel in daytime. This shot was also taken from Aunty Jess's balcony as the night one posted previously.

How is it? Quite high-rise as Aunty Jess's apartment building right?



These 2 buildings are the Baiyoke Sky 1 & 2 hotels. Did you guess it right? Which one is Baiyoke Sky 1 and which is 2?

Yes the one on the left is Baiyoke Sky 1 while on the right is Baiyoke Sky 2.

Heard that the Baiyoke Sky 1 hotel is a luxury one that can cost up to 11,470 baht (S$481/-) just for 1 night stay at the Presidential Suite without any free breakfast in the next day morning.

Hmm...wonder will we get to stay there during our next visit there?

During the trip, I noticed that Thai people are very fond of having dogs as their pets. Beside the Chatuchak market where we can see a lot of pets shop that sell puppies, you'll get to see some dogs at the shops situated out of the shopping malls too.

This lucky little blacky was spotted at one of the wholesale store at Platinum Mall located at Pratunam whereby Aunty Jess's apartment is just a 10 mins walk away from here. Having his own cozy corner in the store chewing away his treat in a cool air con environment! So much better than my Ozzy back home.


We went to Big C again during the trip and spotted new things everytime we were there. This time round, I had the mini trolley all to myself for a hearty shopping spree...but it ended up quite empty while the purchase are done mainly to others...

Oh man, why Mama is so unfair...no new toy, no new clothing and no...nothing for me?






But luckily I got to have free rides with the tri-cycles, car car and this scoop anyway. No purchase and rental done for the rides but to place them back in their original place after rides.

Oh, please do not imitate me when you visit there ok? (Laughing)




We found a game room while having our dinner at Big C too! I was too eager to have my rides there that I was quite reluctant to take my dinner. The minute we are done with dinner, I dashed to the game room.

I got a ride on the helicopter all by myself.

Then I ride on the bike. As it's quite dangerous for me to ride on the bike alone while it can move anywhere I want, Mama just let me have a feel of the bike by sitting on it and not willing to insert the coin for me.

I tried on all rides available there too as well as touching all the game stations. Just too bad that I can't enter the playground which was filled with balls due to the time constrained.

One of the days, we went to the famous shopping complex - Mah Boon Krong whereby it was so huge and had 7 storeys. So many things to see and buy but just can't get a decent toy that I desire.

But I just got a shot with this dinosaur status outside a restaurant instead.

There is also a big game room located at the 7 floor but Mama just avoids it from me. So sad...


We had lunch at Siam Discovery Centre one of the days too. At one of the posh Japanese restaurant. Had managed to eat quite a lot of food there that day. Including a few tiny spoons of ice-cream.

Siam Discovery Centre showcases a good selection of shops, restaurants and designer fashion outlets such as Guess, DKNY, Shiseido, Mac, Swarovski and many more.

Just don't think that Mama will shop for anything here as all branded goods here are more expensive than those in Singapore!

Caught a glimpse of the real train while in a cab back to Aunty Jess's apartment one day. So excited but don't get to hear the "doo doo" sound at all. Hmm...does a real train do give out the "doo doo" sound?

Will get Mama to ride us on a real train one of these days...so as to verify.

The day has finally come when we are able to return home! I had missed Papa and Ozzy so much at home...

So I took a pic with the airplane again before we take off. By Thai Airline again.



Same as the last time that we came to Bangkok, I had my own seat again. So cool and you can see how excited I am in the pic. Don't you?

Already started to miss Aunty Jess now, so hope that we can go over and visit her real soon. Thanks Aunty Jess for taking care of us during our stay there. Do take care and look forward to our returns soon.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home