Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Continue with my Bangkok trip...

Well, the next day in Bangkok, we went to the popular market named Chatuchak. It sells almost everything...you name it, they have it! Clothing, jewellery, handbags, helmets, shoes, handicrafts, antiques, ceramics, pets, vintage magazines, stamps, coins, collector's items and just about anything and everything else one could want from a Thai market!

The animals there had caught my attention the minute I saw them but I was quite sad to see them locked in such a small cages! There were a total of 6 Golden Retriever puppies in this tiny little cage! So cramped and no room for them to roam about but to sleep most of the times!




The weather that day was super duper HOT! But, I still take my nap in my own cozy stroller!

Think I look kinda of adorable when I'm sleeping! Don't you think so? Should be in my dreamland as well.







We went back to Aunty Jess's apartment after that to take a rest before heading to another shopping spot...

Yummy, a bowl of Coco Crunch cereal really make my day! It completes with some viewing time on the Cartoon Network channel!





The day summed up at Big C the Supercenter which is just like a mega mall that carries almost everything from Electric products, food, clothing, toiletries, stationery, toys and many more!

I don't really care about what they have in the store but was so excited to go about the store in a car trolley! I simply drive along while Mama and the rest are shopping. So cool! A little pity that the toys there are just not appealing to me so in the end, I gain nothing but a cool ride!

That's about all for the 2nd day there at Bangkok. Will try to speed up my update these few days on my 1 week stay there, or else you might just get bored over my blog! Gotta go now and see you again tomorrow!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home