Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, June 12, 2006

Cars The Movie

Oh my, this was the very 1st time that I visited the cinema! We went to watch Cars the movie at Cathay Causeway Point on Sunday evening. It was the last show of the day and before we enter the hall, we've spotted these Cars dummies.

Better to take some pics for remembrance and to prove that I been there at the cinema.



Think I am too excited that I had forgotten to look at Mama's camera!

Oh when are we entering the theater? I can't wait any longer, Mama...




Ok, 1 more with Luigi (the one in Yellow) and Guido (the one in Blue). You would need to look up for them if you need a set of good tires.



Oh, and 1 shot with Mater - Lightning McQueen's best friend. (Oops, forgotten to face the camera again!)


Ok, time to enter the theater and WOW, there was this big screen! So much bigger than mine at home...the images were also much bigger than those appeared on my personalized TV at home! WOW!

So many seats around so where should we...well, we got to sit right in the middle row facing the big screen! The feeling is so COOL!

Just when the lights were out, here comes the speeding sound...Oh my, so loud and just like the car was speeding next to me..."SPEED, I need to focus..." said Lightning McQueen and there the movie started!

I enjoyed the movie so much that I got to munch on Papa's popcorn as well. And I just don't know why it became so quiet when I called out "Papa, lorry..." Maybe they don't like those lorries in the movie but I do. I like the helicopter too, that carried Mater around for a tour when McQueen became the real racer!

Back to top

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Jun 13, 09:33:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thot we agree to watch the movie together?? How could you watch it without us.. ?? so sad now.. :'(

     
  • At Wed Jun 14, 12:03:00 AM 2006, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    So sorry as this was the last minute decision from Papa. As he sees me so sick the past few days while I don't get to go anywhere so he's trying to cheer me up!

    Sorry Aunty JOH, we'll go for another movie the next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home