Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sesame Street - Out of the World

The day that I've been waiting for has arrived! We went to Downtown East to watch Sesame Street - Out of the World on last Friday nite.



I had seen a lot of Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert & Ernie posters along the road outside Downtown East, they had made me more excited. We saw more of their posters after we alighted.

Just can't help to take some pics with the posters in advance. So the first one was taken with Big Bird, Elmo & Cookie Monster.





Here's a close up with Elmo & Cookie Monster!





Then I tried to hold Joey's hand. And...I just don't know why I blushed!

Luckily Bert & Ernie were there to encourage me to look up! And I did.



I was lucky to get a tram ride while waiting for the show to start.

I saw all of them during the ride, yes, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Rover, Big Bird...but they just stand still and didn't interact with me.


Show started not long after and there, slowly one by one, appeared on the stage and sing & dance for us.


I enjoyed Elmo's appearance the most and I sang along his favourite song - "Lalalala lalalala Elmo's world, lalalala elmo's world..."


My souvenir of the nite was a spinning Elmo light! See? It's spin and light up in 3 different colors as well.







Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home