Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, June 16, 2006

Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)

I like to travel by MRT the Mass Rapid Transit. But I don't get to travel by MRT unless there's a chance like visiting Aunty Janet or Mama choose to. I am one lucky boy that my main transport is Papa's car car or Uncle bus bus when Papa is working and is unable to ferry me to Nanny's place. That's why it makes me so fond of traveling on MRT.

The MRT looks just like a train train whereby it is air-conditioned and there are so many seats in different color for me to choose where I would like to sit. But usually I don't get to choose as the train is always crowded! Maybe those Uncles working with MRT can look into it.

Whenever I travel by the MRT, I would sit still and watch the train move. Will get excited if I see another train approaching while we are traveling. The feeling is simply great as from there then you'll see how fast the train goes. Within seconds, the other train will be gone and out of sight.

I always saw the rest of the children spinning themselves at the center poles and had the urge to join them. But I guess that I can only do it when Mama is not around!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home