Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, June 26, 2006

To School Soon

Hey,

The day that I've been waiting for is approaching so soon that I'm going to school tomorrow!

Well, before my school starts, I was treated for a fun filled day at Downtown East Wild Wild Wet today! It was so fun that even tough I was shivering after touching the water, I did not want to leave the pool! I tried the slides today with either Papa or Mama as I still can't manage it alone. Well, the splashes of water near the end of each slide had trilled me to go for another round after another!

I tried to hold onto the float by myself too when we were in the "Shiok River". But both my hands are so tired after that. Think I've forgotten to relax myself! Hmm...don't think you would know what was a "Shiok River" here right? Well, check out Wild Wild Wet website and you'll get a full picture.

Beside enjoying myself at the Wild Wild Wet, I got to have a few more rides after all the water fun.

This was one of the rides with Oscar! Do you know Oscar from Sesame Street? He lives in a trash can! Eeee...would you want to join him and lives in a trash can too? Nope, definitely not for me!

Here's a cool link of the Sesame Street whereby you get to play free games with your favourite characters online! Checks it out now but don't forget go through my blog when you are done!




And here's a ride with Big Bird and Elmo! I like the train and so I hopped on the minute I saw it!

But, there was just one more ride that always caught my attention when we went to Downtown East!

Do you know what ride is it?

This was the one that went on a real track! The theme of the environment is always changing so long that there's a concert going on here.

The very 1st ride that I went on was quite a plain construction theme as there was no concert at that time. Then the 2nd one was a Barney theme. I got the ride after I had watched the Barney live show at that time. This time round the theme is on Sesame Street and I got to ride it one more time after last week visit here too! So lucky.

Well, after so much fun, I have to get a good rest at nite and get myself prepared for my very 1st day to School tomorrow! Will keep you posted on my day at School the next round. Do drop by again the next time. Cya!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home