Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cars Collection

Hello! Please don't envy me first of all but to read on...

These are just part of my Cars collection! Actually, they don't belong to me but they are Papa and Mama collection instead. I've learnt that they had got all kinds of diecast cars before my arrival. It's only lately that they had passed on their collection to me.

I counted myself very lucky as...there are more! I've yet to see all of them as they will only give me a few cars once in a blue moon...so I don't know when I'll get a surprise.

I can only differentiate the cars by their colors and Mama had just taught me to see if they are with or without "Wings". The actual word for the "Wings" should be "Spoilers" if you are one of the technical person. Well, at the moment, I think a single syllabus word is easier to pronounce and remember and when I'm older, I'll get to name all the different parts of a car just like Papa.

Well, all I need to do now is to enjoy playing with all the cars I have, not forgetting some buses that are specially bought for me.

Will update you on my blog if I'm capable of more parts of a car or to share with you my latest collection when the time comes. Cheers!


Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home