Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Is the world turning around?

Hi to all, this is an add on to my last gathering with all my friends. Well, just wondering why I have so much interest on a doll house while Zosia & Terzie have their eyes on the toy cars!


Hmm...I'm not girly for your info! Just that I don't get to have a doll house while Mama & Papa won't approve on one if I really want to have one I guess! That should be the reason why boys don't get to play doll house and girls don't get to play toy car!

But in this reality world, I think there's no more restriction on which ever sex must play which kind of toys nowadays. It's just in our basic instinct that boys like car in nature while girls like to doll themselves up. Or maybe, if I get a doll house for myself, who knows, I might be a great architect in future! Well, nobody know what will happen to them tomorrow. So do not worry for tomorrow while you got today's thing to settle!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home