Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Gathering

Hey, sorry to keep you waiting for my latest update! Been staying up late to watch Thomas & Friends video these few nites therefore I had been away from my blog!

I was so lucky that I can have my own collection of the die cast Thomas & Friends train, bus and so on. Will do a separate update on my blog for you when I'm free. Today, I'm going to share with you my last gathering with all my friends at Auntie May's house!

Well, the last gathering was at my place last X'mas while I just got the pics on that day during this gathering. Not sure if it's still appropriate to place them up on my blog but will see to it later.

Oh, back to our gathering. The first one to greet me till I cried and hold on tight to Mama was Lulu! She's Auntie May's Sweet Heart! She is a Schnauzer and was about 5yrs old if I'm not wrong! Older than me and if she stands up right, think we should be about the same height!

But it was not the size that made me cried but it was the barking that had scared me! The minute we were there, right at the door, she welcomes me with her most powerful BARK! Think that I'm just behaving timid at that time cos Ger Ger so much bigger than Lulu!

But after a while, I got used to Lulu and I started to explore Auntie May's room that filled with doll house as usual! All my fears on Lulu were gone at the sight of the doll house and toys!

Then came the 2 lovely sisters, Zosia & Terzie! I always enjoy their company...but there are also some conflicts when come to toys! We'll fight a little if any 2 of us fancy the same toy...hmm...can't tell you who will normally win the fight as we all give in to one another when either side of Mama become the peace maker!

This is Terzie, she is 3yrs old while I'm 2. Think I'll catch up with her height sooner or later...but won't be bold and confident enough just like her to sing out loud for all of us! She sings so well.

And I don't think I'll catch up with Zosia's height the next few years as she's 5yrs old this year!

Then came 3 musketeers but I've managed to capture only 2 of them! This is Keith too, same name as my god-brother and he is in primary 3 this year! A mischievous boy that would go against the flow as when we sang the Barney song of "I Love You"...he changed it to his own version that goes "I hate you, you hate me..." Hmm...not really like that version but I like his crafty personality! One's that learn and use the knowledge right away!

This is Jewel the Gentle. Just don't get to see her nasty side but always that gentle and give in to me when I want to play the same toy that she's playing! And I like her sweet smile too. She is always that independent that I remembered on my 1st birthday, when she was only 2 at that time, she already helping herself to a big slice of cake without anyone's help! How I wish I can be like her too one day!

Well, we all had a hearty day that gathering until I had missed my afternoon nap, messed up the whole room with toys lying all around the room and most of all, the neighborhood is so much light up with our laughter, shouting and screaming! Haha, looking forward to our next gathering soon!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home