Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am Back!

Hello! I am back! Did anyone of you miss me?

We went on a holiday trip to Malaysia - Genting Highland last week and I enjoyed myself very much! The weather there is not too cold and can be rather hot in the day when you were outdoor! Think Mama got sunburn on her face after we went outdoor theme park the 2 days we were there!

But it was quite chilling at night, even when we were in the hotel room. So I was dressed in long sleeves pajamas with long pants and socks at bedtime!

Ok, let me share with you how I spent my days there slowly. It might take a few updates before I summed up my trip...

Our very 1st destination of this trip was to the First World indoor theme park! That's my favorite spot during the trip as well! And the very 1st ride that I took was the Ride de Paris which is acually the transportation ride under the mini Paris tower. I was lucky that I got to ride it as I was within the height limitation of 76 - 107 cm. Some big brothers and sisters simply don't get a chance to ride them and they looked so sad after rejection.

Well, I'm going to share with you here one of the videos of the transportation rides. I share the first vehicle, a train with a boy slightly older than me. We had a hearty time together.



I took a total of 10 rides during the 2 full days there using a 2 day ALL Parks unlimited pass for this transportation ride! Can't even remember whether I took back the same vehicle each ride! Here are some of the shots of me on different vehicles.








Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home