Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Smiles! Say Singapore...Singaporean!

Hi there, are you aware of the smileS2006? Well, if you are unaware, let me tell you what it's about.

SmileS2006 is actually one of the biggest project that the organizer for Singapore 2006 wish to have Four Million Smiles featured onto digital mural. Then they will use it as a unique approach to welcome participants of the Fund and Bank Meetings! And we are talking on 16,000 international delegates and visitors attending Singapore 2006 (S2006) this September with ‘Four Million Smiles’!

Yes, you are right, this will be indeed the most memorable moment for all Singaporean who have participated in this smileS2006!

I had done by part by submitting my picture as well as another picture with Mama last nite. And I'm still scanning through a good family photo whereby Papa, Mama, myself and maybe Ozzy that I can use for another submission. You should do your part too! Be a proud Singaporean like I do and submit a picture of yourself or with your loved ones NOW! Do hurry as there's only 46 days left!

Can you spot where I am from the mural below? And another one with Mama? Well, I had highlighted our pictures in yellow outline if you still can't locate them!



Hope to see your smiles appear on the mural soon! Cheers!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home