Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sum up on my Genting Highland Trip

This ride - Junior Bumper was also located at the Outdoor Theme Park. Well, I was so eager to try on this ride despite that the queue was quite long, I queued on. Eyeing closely on the moving cars that bumped onto one another...

Finally it was my turn...but why the rest were moving while I'm still stationery at the same spot? Oh no...

The helpful attendant came right away and asked me to step on the accelerator. But, the car simply move a few steps away from the initial spot then it died down...oh, I've to step on the accelerator at all times so that it would move huh...too late then! Times up not long after and I was asked to let others have a chance. So sad...

Apart from that silly experience on the Junior Bumper, we had a good time on almost all the Family rides like Monorail, Turning Tea Cup, Flying Jumbo, Mini Train, Pirate Train, Astro Fighter, Antique Car and many more...

I tried the Merry-Go-Round with Mama too when back to the First World Theme Park. Look how confident am I riding the white & black horse respectively!






This Elephant statue had caught Papa's attention and so I was asked to pose with it! How was it? Do I look ok?




We went to the Fantasy World Arcade located indoor as well. And I've tried riding Go-kart as well as the bike!









How do I fare with my poses?

Watch out the video below on me riding on the Merry-Go-Round. Enjoy!


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home