Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, July 20, 2006

IQ Baby

Hey, I was always tested on my memory by Papa & Mama. They would teach me some words this moment and tested on me the next moment! Well, I enjoyed it. Anyway if I don't recall the word, I'll just bow my head and pretend to be so innocent that they reveal the word to me not long after!

I told you how I learnt the numbers and it was the same technique that they used to teach me the rest like alphabets, color and so on...

Mama will ask me what is the alphabet on her T-shirt today then test me with a book another day. Everyday when we were on the way back home passing through the car park, Papa would ask me what is the color of this car, that bike and how about the lorry and so on. Hence I think that from all the daily routine that I must go through, I learnt a lot of words, vocabulary and so on.

That's how I learn the Thomas & Friends trains' names one by one, day by day. I know all my Thomas & Friends names except for those new ones. Here's a video with proof! Do ensure that you on your speaker and hear for yourself their names, one by one...Thomas, James, Toby, Percy, Donald, Spencer, Duncan, Emily, Terence, Bulgy, Bertie, Trevor...



Back to top