Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cool?







Hi, how do you define the word 'Cool'?















Well, I tried to be cool at times so...














I put on sun glasses!













It is kinda of COOL to me with the sun glasses on but it just would not hide my "pain"!







I had a fall at School today when I dash to the other side of the table to keep the toys! Hit right at the chair and hurt my front teeth! It bleed and my mood was so down...Nanny Agnes brought me home and I called Mama for console immediately...

Too bad that she can't come over and console me at that moment as she got to work till late today! Papa came to fetch me home early and I just can't control my emotion and cried badly the moment I saw him!

My emotions soon get over when I saw the new car set with tracks awaiting for me in the living room!

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home