Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, August 12, 2006

National Anthem

Hello, how did you spend your National Day last Wednesday?

Well, Auntie Janet had invited us over to her place while she cooks dinner for all of us that day. Not much difference as compare to the normal day while I just played on with Janita & Keith. The only difference was...

Well, watch it yourself!



We were just too engrossed with the live telecast of the NDP parade and we love our country, Singapore so much that we had to sing the National Anthem together with the rest! So how do we fare? I meant our singing...oh it's ok if you tell me the truth...

Today is Saturday but I don't get to go out as I was having fever with cough and flu! So sad and I need to take so many medicine again! Please pray for me that I'll recover soon so that I can go shopping with Mama or visit my Aunties tomorrow! Thanx.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home