Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, August 14, 2006

My School Assessments

Hey, my fever had stopped me from going to school today! It had been there on and off for 3 days. So sad as it had made me stayed at home during the weekends and I was forced to take medicine so many times! I started to miss school...

Hmm..maybe you would like to see my school assessments and see how I fare.

My very 1st art & craft was the ice-cream stick with a sticker of a girl on it. My teacher Neaf then helped me wrote the word 'Mother' on it. I was so happy and passed it to Mama that nite. I think she must be proud of me!

The blue spoon with the eyes and mouth was also done by me during school. But please don't get mistaken that I did a sad face. The paint was smudged when I was so excited over my master piece and I eventually rub it against the wall. Not knowing what I had did to it and luckily Mama still gets to see my master piece after all.

This is my Chinese assessment book at school and these are the assessments that I have done in schools with the help of my Chinese teacher, Ms Cai.




This assessment book was brought home when there's one portion that need parent participation. Mama had tried to explain to me on how to do this assessment but I just knew how to do it. And I had done it all within 5 mins! So how do I fare?

Now my fever had finally died down and I really hope that I can go back to schools real soon. But I guess that my cough and running nose had to recover soon too.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home