Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, September 01, 2006

Dancing

Hey, do you know how to dance or anyone that like to dance? I just learnt that actually, I love to dance!

Lately there's this "Bolly Bolly" CD advertisement on the TV that really caught my attention! I just don't know why but to shout out - "Bolly Bolly" immediately when I saw the TV adv! Haha...Mama was quite worried on my reaction while Papa found it comical! Then the next thing was, I dance with the music!

Mama caught me in this video while I danced with the Chinese MTV channel on! Hope you don't mind the steps as I learnt them all by myself! With NO coaching at all!



Do drop me a note if you think it's simply horrible or compliment me if you think it's still acceptable.

Many Thanx!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home