Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, September 08, 2006

Thank You!

Oops, you caught me when I was throwing tantrum when I don't get my pacifier! But I don't make much noise as my cry is quite soft.

Hmm...much better now with my pacifier.

Hi there, this is Little Min Xi. I would like to inform you that I'm finally home today! Been staying in the hospital's ICU since birth therfore not known if I would get use to the new environment at home. I'm now weigh about 3Kg+ and drink about 2 1/2 ounces every 3 hours.

Please don't find my baldness kinda out of fashion as I had to shave off my hair since my head wasn't spare when the doctor can't get hold of any more spot to draw my blood samples.

Although I still need to go back to hospital for weekly check up, take a lot of medicines, I'm more than happy to be home with my Mama & Papa!

Thanks to all the prayers that you've done for me! Please continue to pray for me so that I can be a healthy girl.

Thank you.


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home