Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Min Xi

Do you remember the strong-willed baby girl Min Xi? She had grown up to be more active and stronger! Cheers!

Thanks to all your prayers that help her to move on. Do keep the prayer going and do not stop. Min Xi do not put up much weight from the last time that I've visited her but she is much more alert, fun and curious on almost everything. She smiles at me when her name was called. I was glad that she is doing well and growing up.

She has been doing well while she still need to take her medicine every 2 hours...I really salute to her on that as I'm an adult who resist on all kind of medication and I simply can't compete with her endurance and perseverance! Please grow up to be a healthy girl, Min Xi! I'll pray on for you!

Skyy's Mummy


Here's a video of Min Xi.



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home