Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Paul John's Birthday Again

You will never realize that how time flies until you celebrate someone's birthday the 2nd time! Yes, and it seems all happened like yesterday!

We celebrated Paul John's birthday 2 weeks ago and it's the chocolate cake that I missed most. Well, there are 2 miniature Spiderman figurines on it and it tasted like ice-cream...yummy...the thought of it still made my saliva dripped! Mummy treated me to a slice of chocolate cake earlier too when we reached home. But, I still can't get enough of chocolate cake...

Look at the cake...yummy...


Paul John was very happy that nite as the party was confirmed last minute. But anyway, Mummy had brought me to Causeway Point that weekend before his birthday celebration and I had already got him a surprise gift! It was a Superman TV game that comes with just a controller. I wanted to get one for myself too but was ended up with a cheap one as Mummy think that I'm not ready for one.

I'm enjoying everybody's birthday celebration as I treated theirs as mine too! Just celebrated Uncle Alex's birthday on Wednesday and I enjoyed the most I guessed. Mummy managed to capture a video clip of Uncle Alex and me during the singing of birthday song part. But I think it's best to seek for Uncle's approval before I can post it here for all to view.

Uncle Alex, if you happen to read my blog, please gives me the green light if you agreed to post that video of us here. May your wishes come true.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home