Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, November 06, 2006

My Pictures

Good day to you!

Pleased to share with you my master pieces here using my own digital camera. Yes, it was actually an obsolete model by the brand of GrandVision while Mummy got it at just $85! Quite a good bargain anyway as it suits a beginner like me! While my very 1st lesson was to know how to handle a camera properly by Daddy. I think that both Daddy and Mummy must be in "vomit blood" situation that day as I simply do not bother to listen but to do things my very own way!

Well, one of my mistakes is not focusing on the object and I just snap, snap, snap and then snap, snap, snap again...then I just can't help covering portion of the lens while holding onto the camera. My fingers just won't co-ordinate and they cramped at times...

You are going to see some of my master pieces here and do bear with me if they are simply too "GOOD"! (Giggling)



1. A picture of my processions - my train set's vehicles, a tow truck and a police car plus my Thomas water bottle. How is it? Is the picture sharp enough?







2. Trying to take a pic of my lantern McQueen but I ended up taking myself...









3. At last, I got it for McQueen! Cheers!









4. Here's a pic of my dog, Ozzy the Chihuahua. Can you see it?






5. Hmm...as for this one...I don't have a clue what is this nor do I remember how I capture it! But I think it is very "ARTISTIC"! Agree?





***Note: These pics are RAW and without any touch up!***

These pics were just part of my collection so far! In my next update, let me share with you some of the pics that I had taken during one of the last wedding dinner which I had attended . Stay tunned!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home