Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Giant Elmo

Went to the Toys R Us the other day before attending Mummy's colleague wedding dinner. We saw these huge and giant size plush toys section and I just don't know why I was "freak out" at that moment!

I dare not go near them or to touch them but they all looked so familiar to me. Especially those that I recognize from watching Sesame Street video. Mummy tried to pass Cookie Monster to me but I just shouted out "NO!" and stepped away. After some assurance from Mummy that they are actually "harmless" then I braved myself up to hold on to Elmo!

From my expression in this pic, I think that you are still not so convinced that I'm not afraid of the giant plush toy rite? Hmm...I don't even know whether I am scared of them or not. Think that I'll overcome this fear when I'm older.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home