Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wedding Dinner Pictures

Hello, as promised that I'll share some of the wedding dinner pictures to you here at my blog. So here are some good ones...




a. This is a picture of Daddy. Yes, isn't he handsome?









b. And this is my Mummy. She's in black blouse that nite.







c. This is my Grandpa, my Mummy's Dad. He is so tall and taller than Mummy.








d. I was so attracted to the lighting on the ceiling, so I make sure I captured a picture of them!






e. The last picture that I want to share with you here is Sister Janita. She never misses to strike a nice pose in front of the camera! This is the evidence.




***Note: These pics are RAW and without any touch up!***

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home