Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, November 16, 2006

New add on!

Hey, let me tell you a secret!

That's...I've received an early X'mas gift from Daddy last weekend! It's actually an add on to my previous Train set given by Nanny Agnes. I was so excited and just don't play enough of it every time. Cos' Daddy & Mummy can make new designs every time I want to play. So much bigger whereby we need to push the sofa backward and make space for the train tracks!

We bought it at a discounted price during the Metro 20% storewide sales last weekend. It was so worthwhile as it comes with a remote control train that produce train's engine sound, a bulldozer with some blocks, a overhead bridge, accessories like the trees, road signs and many more...

See it for yourself here. These are just partial collection for this train set.


I've attached here the video during my play too. Do listen carefully to the starting part on the train sound as it was produced by the remote controller.
I'm enjoying myself with my new train set daily. Hope that you can join in too one of these days.


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home