Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Says Cheese!

Really don't know since when that I've learnt to strike a pose with a "Victory" sign when someone is aiming a camera at me! While I would say "CHEESE" to the camera when I'm in the mood to.

Please don't find me "vain" as I had grown up to have all the cameras aiming at me since I was a newborn! I think the reason why I grew to adapt to the camera naturally is due to my Daddy is a free lance photographer and my Mummy was addicted to updating my blog for me! They would capture most of my candid moments as long as they have their cameras or handphones with them.

Mummy did mention things like she never got to capture her pic when she was younger...as at that time they were very poor while owing a camera is definitely out of question, not mention to develop the photos later on...I've to count myself lucky as I would be able to look backward on myself when I'm older.

I would co-operate with whoever trying to capture my moments as long as I'm in the mood to. Well, you can't blame me for not smiling in front of the camera at all times since I'm not a professional model. Don't think that all the professional models will do that too when they are not in the mood. But I just can't understand why there are still many people out there whom would not want to have their faces taken. Not even a family photo for some...I guess that they should let go and strike a pose and who knows, they might like the pic and start taking pics from there on.

Thinking back, I think that I'm really not in the mood when I was taking my class graduation photo the other day! Well, please do not penalize me when Mummy posts the pic up on my blog for your viewing. As I'm still figuring out why I was so moody that day...do watch out for it...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home