Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Downtown East Chalet

We went to Downtown East Chalet 2 weeks ago as Daddy got it free from the company's bidding on some of the staff welfare. This was the 1st time that Daddy got it and really felt so lucky.

Well, I enjoyed myself during our stay there and Daddy & Mummy fulfilled their promises to me!

The 1st day to the chalet, as it was raining, I got to enjoy myself indoor! Mummy accompanied me to the eXplorerkid where I can played with the balls or make myself up the playground! Watch it for yourself through the videos.

Playing with the balls...


Climbing up, uP, UP!





Then I got to cycle...go Arcade and ride the cars and play games...there was so much fun! I think I slept very well the 1st nite at the chalet as I was too exhausted at the end of the day.









2nd day...

We went for a swim in the afternoon and then BBQ in the evening...no pics taken for both but some candid ones when we were at play in the room...



If only I knew what Paul John & Keith were up to that moment...





Some forms of ball playing...

























All kids were captured on either Mummy or my camera...













Then the pajamas parade...brought to you by Janita & myself!
















Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home