Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

X'mas mood everywhere!

Its X'mas deco every where and every corner in the city...I took a few pics at Parkway Parade the other day and I guessed that they are just not enough! So I managed to take a few more at different places.

This one on the left was taken at Takashimaya in Orchard. What a tall X'mas tree...so much taller than mine at home!

And if you want to take a pic with something tall while you can see both the object and yourself, do remember to stand in front of your camera while the object is away from you and see that both object and you were in the pic and not to stand near the object and take the pic away from you and the object! So you will get the best effect as I did on the left! I can see myself in the pic as well as the top of the X'mas tree! Cheers!

This one on the left was taken in Marina Square at the 2nd level I guessed! We were so attracted by the golden strings that held on to a purple crystal ball each!

My pic wasn't good enough and hopes that you can see what I meant here. Drop by and have a feel of it then if you don't see it. As most of my pics were taken by Mummy's handphone Nokia 6280! Wow, were you impressed by the pics? Well, Mummy would have to touch up the pics first before she post them in my blog!

Just 6 more days to X'mas...have you gotten a present for me this X'mas? :)

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home