Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

X'mas Atmosphere Everywhere

X'mas is so near to us while one can see the X'mas deco almost every corner of Singapore! Well, I was excited when I saw the tall X'mas tree at Parkway Parade on last Sunday which I just couldn't make myself sitting on the chair patiently while Mummy, Aunty Janet plus Uncle Bex were having their teas near it! So I stood up and made me way towards the X'mas tree. Uncle Bex was so kind to follow me there while Mummy and Aunty Janet continue their teas.

I think I started to appreciate the X'mas deco more this year and so I was more than willing to pose myself in front of the X'mas tree and the rest of the deco available there!




Guess that they would look nicer during the nite time when all the lightings are up! Can't wait for this X'mas to arrive soon...starting to count down now!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home