Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Trip to Sentosa

We all went to Sentosa the 1st weekend of last November. It was a trip with my Nanny's family and my family.

Our 1st adventure there was to try the Luge and Skyride! Each of us took a package of 3 rides for both Luge & Skyride. And before we take the Skyride uphill, we have to choose the right size of helmet for ourselves. Luckily the smallest size that they have is still suitable to my small kiddy head! Here's a pic of me with the helmet.

Kind of funny right? But at least my singlet matches the color of the helmet...(giggling)

While we were going uphill on the Skyride, it was kind of scary to look down as we were high up there! The weather was quite cooling that day while the scenery was "cooler"! We could see the seas if you dare to turn around while traveling on the Skyride...


Best part is still the sliding downhill on the Luge! 1st try was with Daddy, steady and cool...then with Mummy, safety come 1st...last ride was with Daddy, speed is the excitement! I really enjoyed it and I've NO fear at all! Maybe next time we can have more rides if time permits!

We went on to visit the Underwater World which was my 1st time there! I was frighten by the dimness before reaching the moving travellator at first, then the "transparency" of all the fishes above me almost freaked me out! I was quite reluctant to enter the "world of fishes" but after some form of assurance from my parents, I joined them on the moving travellator!

It was a form of adventure to me while I don't really enjoy watching the fishes but I like to race against the moving travellator!

The last stop there would be the Dolphin Lagoon. Luckily I got a short nap before the show start and I was quite amazed by the Pink Dolphins! Then we managed to play at the beach before dinner. Hope that not many people had seen me in just my diaper at that moment!

Time was so tight that we can't visit most of the attractions in one day but I'll definitely fight for another visit back to Sentosa for more fun! You bet!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home