Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Counting...

I'm counting down to the days when I receive X'mas gifts...just 8 more days to go!

Been a very busy week as Mummy is fighting against time to get all the X'mas gifts ready! But she didn't even let me see those presents! Maybe she is frightened that I might want the present instead then she'll have more work to do? So she always wrapped up those presents when I'm asleep. I would find that the X'mas tree is so crowded with all the presents day after day!

I got to go shopping for the past weekends as well. But sad to say that I'm always empty handed when it was time home! Maybe Mummy could have got me something...something before X'mas...

But anyway, to be able to go out shopping, playing at those toys (not belonging to me), I'm already contended! Furthermore, we went to watch "Open Season" on Saturday with my Aunties, Uncles and Cousins! But I was again forced to buy a ticket...due to my height which had exceeded 90cm! I didn't fall asleep during the show but the storyline is simply too bored and does not excite me! Luckily, the after show visit to Toys R Us and Kiddy Palace really excite me! Haha...

Back to top

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home