Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Reindeer Carousel

Thanx to Aunty Joanne whom had mailed the 2 Reindeer Carousel ride tickets to me! I got to ride them after half an hour wait but they were worth the wait as I really had a good time! I enjoyed it!

Got free sweets after the rides too but I don't get to have them yet...as I was too busy browsing through the stores after the rides for toys and a nap after we got home at about 3pm. Think Mummy will keep them for me...

Anyway after we got home and view on the pics then we realised that one of the reindeer that we've chosen was short of a horn on the left-hand side! And it made it so perfect that my whole face can be seen in the pic on the left without any blocking! Haha...

Mummy caught me in action when I tried to feel those colorful light bulbs while on the ride...luckily I was not being dealt with for that action...



Well, its already X'mas Eve tonite and I'll be attending party after party from tomorrow onwards...hoping to get as many presents as possible...so may you receive more presents too this year!

Hohoho...Merry X'mas to All and I shall catch up with you again after X'mas!



Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home