Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Out grown my bed soon...

Hmm..as I grow older...my bed goes smaller! Especially when I exceeded 90cm! When will I have a bigger bed and a bigger corner? Nowadays I always found myself in a vertical position instead of horizontal in the morning, meaning half of my body is out of the bed! Luckily I don't get step by my parents in the morning or else I'll be dead meat! Haha...

Been waking up in the nite lately and then to squeeze myself in between Mummy & Daddy...don't know why. And I was kinda of bad to wake Daddy up when I was trying to get onto their bed as he would carry me up instead!

Overheard Daddy saying that he was thinking of getting me a "car" bed but there's simply no space to place it in the room...unless I can have my own room soon...so I guess, this would be the biggest X'mas wish for me this year besides toys, toys and more toys!



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home