Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Last X'mas!

Time really flies as when I realised, it was already year 2007! And I was not in time to post my last X'mas parties photo here on my blog! Luckily they were not forgotten.

As there are many good photos so I make them into a slide for better viewing. It would take many paragraphs if I explain every photo here so please read each caption on the photo!

These were taken on X'mas Eve @ Aunty Janet's place and X'mas Day @ Aunty Patty's place. I received many X'mas gifts this year and most of them are toy cars or related to car! They can even make up a city of CARS in my play...not exaggerating here as Uncle Joseph bought me a Fire Station set, Aunty Hui - a Police Station set, Aunty Cheng - a Shell Petrol Station set, Aunty May - a cars set with road signs...so if I place them all together, isn't it a city of its own? Should have asked Mummy to take a pic for me when I play all at the same time the next round!

Well, enjoy my slide and hope that I've not miss out anymore of the X'mas celebration!



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home