Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fire Works

Well, well, TOMORROW will be a brand new start of the New Year 2007! And there goes Year 2006 in less than 23 hours from now!

I do not have any special feeling or plan for the new year but its just another day goes on...but I do look forward to my school reopen! Wonder would I still get to see that young fierce Indian Lady teacher or my favourite teacher Neaf on my 1st day back to school! Well, not going to think much till that day comes!

Here's a video clip on Fire Works taken by Mummy during her convention trip to Bangkok in September this year! She was lucky to have a chance to watch the entire fire works while waiting to board the cruise for dinner during the visit as that particular month, the whole nation of Thailand celebrated their King's birthday! And this is to those who plan to catch a glimpse on the coming Fire Works at Vivo City tomorrow nite. Just in case you miss it while trying to locate a good spot...well, maybe you would like to treat this video as a preview. (Haha)



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home