Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Out of Singapore

There was a treat to the neighbourhood country - Malaysia for shopping last Friday! It was planned last minute between Nanny Agnes and the rest since Uncle Phillip will be returning to Australia soon. Mummy was lucky to be able to go on last minute annual leave that day and so we went!

Uncle Phillip, my Nanny's younger brother drove us to Johor Bahru - Jusco Tebrau City shopping mall which was located half an hour ride away. Together, we had Aunty Karen (Uncle Phillip's wife), Celine & Sheryl (Their daughters) and Nanny Agnes, Paul John, Mary Ann and my Mummy on this trip! Thank goodness that we were all "slim" enough to settle in the rented car.

While arrived at the causeway, the custom officers were having the kind of "Unlucky" look when he/she received a total of 9 passports for a 7-seaters car and those vehicles behind us had to wait slightly longer than the rest! Then we would take turns waving to the officers while he/she verified our passports.

We had a hearty meal on the local "Ba Ku Teh" before proceeding to Jusco. Then we kicked off at the Kids section at level 2 of Jusco for our shopping spree! Well, it wasn't really a shopping spree to me as Mummy kept saying the price was higher than in Singapore so I couldn't get any of those toys that I fancied!

But...I was treated with "Unlimited" rides at the indoor amusement park located beside the Kids section! Wow, each ride only cost us RM1.00 while it was less than half a dollar in Singapore and almost all rides are at RM1.00. Thanks to Uncle Phillip & Aunty Karen for those "Unlimited" tokens whereby I almost "tried and tested" all the rides available there!

Here are some of the pictures taken at the amusement park and you will know how enjoyed and pampered we were!

























Here are some of the videos too...

Watch out the sign during this ride...kind of funny as it read - "Out of Service" while we were on it!



This one with the cheerful and energetic Celine!



Then I tried to drive the bus which so many of us can join in, all at the cost of only RM1.00!



It had been a long day for me which I had missed my usual afternoon nap so trying to catch up some sleep not long after dinner! As I'm already a big boy while my old pram is too small to hold me, Mummy didn't bring along the pram while I had to make do with the shopping trolley...

The whole trip ended not long after I was awoke after about 45 minutes "recharge" and some more shopping!




Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home