Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, January 08, 2007

Bye Bye

We had a good and enjoyable time together since Celine & Sheryl were back to Singapore for holidays. Time really flied and it was time to bide GOODBYE!

Last nite we went to Changi Airport to send Aunty Karen, Sister Sheryl & Celine off, it was time for them to return to Australia. So sad...but before we got emotion, we treasured the last hour having more fun!

We took pics together and here some of the good ones!

1. I tried to have patient for Daddy to capture our poses but...

2. Then I tried again with them with a new pose but I think I was distracted by...

3. At last, I made it and I can be seen clearly in the pic now!


Mummy had bought 2 "snakes" for Sister Celine and Sheryl while they were so innovative to have so many ways to play with them besides hugging them!

Luckily we managed to capture some pics before we played!

Then we took another, just because I want to stand on my own!

See? Told you that they were innovative...

...and finally, Sister Celine & Sheryl! I think I'll MISS them! I've already started to ask Mummy to bring me go take aeroplane to Australia and visit them!


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home