Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, January 05, 2007

Bowling

In year 2006, I've done many things under the 1st attempt. Like taking the Luge & visit the Underwater World at Sentosa, attend Playgroup, hands on to the PC games, and many many more which includes BOWLING!

It was a great experience and I was so excited! Even tough there was no right size of the bowling ball for me, Mummy and the rest who had accompanied me there that day had ensure that I got my share of FUN!

Well, as for the score, I did "pretty well" too...all thanks to the gutter-guarding rails that were raised to prevent my bowling ball from going right to the drain so that I can at least hit a few pins! Haha...this is definitely not cheating but it's a form of aid to kid like me! I scored 50+ the first game and slightly less than that in the 2nd game!





Trying to strike a pose here since it's my 1st time here at the bowling alley!
















Then another pose!

(There my trades mark - Victory sign again!)














Sister Janita enjoying her bowling as well as her lollipop inside her mouth!













Look at Aunty Janet's back view vs Sister Janita's!








This is the video of one kind man who had taken great patient to help me bowl beside Mummy! That's my Uncle Bex!

I guessed that I was too excited that I kept going to other's lane after each bowl...and my ball is so "steadily slow" that the other people ball roll passes mine often! But I still hit the pins!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home