Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, October 22, 2007

Mummy's back!

My dear Mummy was back on last Wednesday! I was so happy to see her while I had never shed a tear during her absence or her return!

Dad been very patient and caring towards me during the weekends when we were together alone. We spent the first day, Saturday morning, accompanied Grandpa to workshop to change his car's tyres follow by a hearty dinner at Aunty Janet's place.

Grandpa was so nice to buy us lunch on Sunday and spent some time playing with me at our place. Dad even surprised me with a trip to the Wild Wild Wet at Downtown East on Monday! I really felt pampered as everybody seems to shower their love and tender care to me!

I spent Monday and Tuesday nites at Nanny place while I was so much at ease there. It's just like my 2nd home where everybody is so familiar and close to me.

Mummy did fulfilled about 80% of my shopping list while some are simply mission impossible I guessed...haha...I was given a toy a day while it actually lasted me for 6 days for 6 different toys! So great! The best one that I love most was the "Lego Garage Truck"! Don't get that kind of puzzled look as my taste is simply too different from others...others may like the F1, sports car, convertibles but I just like all the BUSES, TRUCKS, FORKLIFT, SCOOP, etc more than the rest!

I had some private time with Mummy on Sunday while she brought me for a ride while Ozzy got his walk! I remembered replying Dad one of the nites when he asked me whether Mummy can go Hong Kong again...my answer to him was a FIRM YES! As I knew that I would receive more toys by then. Haha...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home