Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Celebrations & Excursions

This pic was taken on the day where we had our early Children's Day Celebration at school. Mummy got me all dressed up for the party and I was so excited since Teacher Hernie had informed us on the party.

I always ensure that I had my queuing partner while waiting to go to our classes. And I always hold them tight. My new partner is Evangeline.

When it comes to singing the National Anthem and saying the pledge...I'm always the soft spoken one...sometimes, I can't even hear them myself! Haha...

We had another excursion today while we went to the Hay Farm this time. This should be my second time there as the very 1st time there, we went there with Nanny family. Did post the pics on my blog too for viewing in April 2006. Here's a recap on the last visit:






Tomorrow will be another fun day at school as we will be celebrating Hari Raya with all our Malay classmates in advance. This means more fun and another party just like the Children's Day one! Hurray!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home