Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hi-5 Live Concert

The day that I've been pestering Mummy about, had finally over the last weekend! That was to catch Hi-5 Live at the Expo!

Mummy was quite unsure on my interest in catching Hi-5 as I've never watch any of the Hi-5 at home that she knows of. But I've reacted too "excited" whenever I saw the advertisement on Hi-5 concert on TV! I would scream and shouted out loudly that I wanted to watch Hi-5...





Told you I'm excited to watch the Hi-5 right? I even danced along during the concert while Mummy was surprised that I could sing along at some of the songs...impressed I guessed!






Ethan Bao En, my cousin who was a year younger than me was there too for the Hi-5! He expressed more excitement than I do as he was already dancing about the minute when we were inside the hall!


The video clip below witnessed his excitement!







This is Kai Jun, Ethan's cousin who was there for the concert too.























This was one of the stunts that the Hi-5 had performed during the concert!


Once the concert ended, I've requested for popcorn! Oh Hungry...


Not forgetting to snap a pic with this popular Hi-5 statue! It actually created a long queue right outside the concert hall by those people who wanted to take a pic with!

We took this pic only when there are lesser people around and very quickly!







I was even treated to an Exclusive Meet & Greet session with the Hi-5 STARS!!!


The wait is quite fun as we took some pics before the stars arrived!


Then the commotion starts...

Finally some EXCLUSIVE pics taken during the meet & greet session while I took one with them too!







I managed to shake hand with one of the STARS too...guess who that was?


Quite an enjoyable concert and meet & greet session for the day! I really enjoyed it much much!


Mummy was quite impressed by their performance while she enjoyed the concert too!




Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home