Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Great News!

I had a great time during my last excursion with my school mates! It was also my dream came true as I got to sit beside Evangeline on our way to our destination! I had fun too with Chen Chen, Bernard and Gerald playing the balls together!

Well, actually the purpose for me to update here is to announce to the world that I'm going to be a big brother soon!!!

Nope, don't think wrongly huh...cos it was Aunty Cheng who had baby in her tummy and not Mum! Mum told me not to bang onto Aunty Cheng's tummy and never ask her to carry me from now onwards. And I just wonder when will the baby arrive and is it a boy or girl? Hmmm...guess that we would have to wait for sometime later before we can get to know whether it is a boy or girl. I would love to have a younger brother as what I've told Mum all these while!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home