Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

School Excursions

Great news today! We are going to Downtown East eXplorerkid this coming Friday as our school's 2nd excursion! Mummy had signed the consent form and passed the $10 registration fees to Nanny Agnes, she would in turn pass it to my teacher. Yes, I'm going there again!

Had posted on my blog somewhere in November last year that I was treated to eXplorerkid during our stay at the Chalet at Downtown East before. While the experience will be different on this coming visit as I'm much older and fitter to explore the center!

I watched the video clip taken the last time while I was still a toddler, barely 21/2 years old! So funny to see myself in the video!

Playing with the balls...


Climb climb climb...


I'm really glad that I had joined my new school as I had learnt a lot from school. During our last excursion, we went to nearby NTUC supermart to buy fruits. Quite an enjoyable trip as I learnt to know the name of different type of fruits too.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home